Monday 9 March 2015

LO1 - Task 1 - Assignment Brief Scenario

I have been asked by Sheffield Live! TV to create the script for a 5 minute TV magazine news broadcast for Games Corner's weekly news section for Sheffield Live! TV. I must research current game related news (e.g. new releases, reviews, etc.) for the week that my group and I have been assigned. I will receive client feedback which I must analysis to improve and amend my work.

Sheffield Live! initially started as a radio station, but have since developed into a station that provides radio and television products, using the channel Sheffield Live! TV (or SLTV).

A TV magazine styled show is a show that typically centres around one subject but the show is split into different segments. Examples of this are Top Gear, Blue Peter, Newsround...

I was given this task by Jasmine Sahu and Vicky Kilby. Jasmine Sahu is a production assistant for Sheffield Live! and Vicky Kilby is one of the presenters of Sheffield Live!'s Games Corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment